I'm in a decorating mood so you will see plenty of home decor projects. First, my focus will be my beauty/office/closet/craft room. Yes, it's my studio and will be a challenge to jam pack everything into one space. Wish me luck!
I recently picked up my must-have Kate Spade charm bracelet that I have been wearing a lot. It's adorable!
Anyways, I wanted to display all of my trinkets and new accessories in a simple and elegant way. I was inspired by Crate and Barrel's Clarus Large Brass Display Boxes and thought I could easily make a variety of sizes for less. It's gorgeous, don't you think?
My Version: $25
I spent $25 to make one large display case.
Where to get it:
- 2 Clear Acrylic Box Frames 11 in x 14 in: http://amzn.to/Q8Xoj3
I used my 50% Coupon at Michaels = $5 each
- Painters Tape: http://amzn.to/1kYT9AG
Masking Tape: http://amzn.to/1hV9x2v
- Scissors: http://amzn.to/1hhSFBf
- Gold Sharpie: http://amzn.to/1hhV0MB
or use gold paint
- Ruler: http://amzn.to/1gjY26V
- Any Translucent Superglue http://amzn.to/NLHpoR (<--- Awesome Stuff)
I used Loctite Epoxy 1 Minute Glue: http://amzn.to/1dIxxDw
- 2 Small Hinges 1 in x 1 in: http://amzn.to/1kYXqUK
$3 From Home Depot : http://thd.co/Q95gRI
- Decorative Hasp: http://amzn.to/OPbvZR
$2 From Home Depot: http://thd.co/1h3604e
- Windex: http://amzn.to/Q96493
In 15 minutes:
Watch in detail how to make this elegant display box:
What I wore in this video?
10% Off - Use Code: BeautySplurge
Tech Gear I Used to Film & Edit:
- Filmed: Canon T4i Rebel Camera
- Video Edit: Final Cut Pro X
♡Try it and #lisapullanodiy so I can see♡