From my last light tutorial, DIY Wall Light Canvas, I had some left over string lights. I went to the craft store and picked up some artificial flowers and a paper mache letter for a touch of spring into my craft area as decoration to my bare white shelf. My ceiling is on an angle so I went with an 8 inch paper machete letter "P" initial.
This is probably the easiest project I have ever done so hopefully you will attempt it. If you do, send me a photo on instagram and tag me with #LisaPullanoDIY for shout-outs.
This is what I used to create my floral monogram marquee.
- Any size paper mache letter. I choose 8" in height from Michael's Arts and Craft Store: http://amzn.to/1SO2IUB
- Artificial flowers from Michael's Arts and Craft Store
- String lights: http://amzn.to/1GdMQHx
- Spray paint: http://amzn.to/1Bzzle5
- Hot glue sticks: http://amzn.to/1rVY1Nz
- Glue gun: http://amzn.to/1h4z0XP
- Scissor: http://amzn.to/1jUzOAE
- X-acto knife: http://amzn.to/1JaPMoM