1. Kate Spade Pencils are so adorable! They are my go-to writing tool for my craft projects. I can't get over how cute they are! I heart Kate Spade.
2. Frends Headphones are wearable audio fashion piece for our ears. To me, they look like huge stud earrings that made me buy three of them. Two of them are for personal and work use when editing videos. My old headphones died on me so picked up the Rebecca Minkoff and Taylor headphones. I purchased a third one because I thought every fashionista needs one! Basically, I thought of you so enter to win this white and gold Frends "Taylor" headphone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
3. Moleskine Notebook are simple thread-bound notebooks because I can make the front cover all pretty with an upcoming DIY tutorial coming soon! I use these notebooks to jot down my thoughts and inspirations so I don't forget.
4. Jewelry Holder/Dish is a must-have on my office desk. I love to wear jewelry but don't you hate midi rings not staying on the finger while typing? I do. I cannot get work done worrying about which ring might fall off or how uncomfortable they can be typing for hours at a time. This is when fashion can hurt!
5. Macbook Pro 15 inch Retina is what I use to do most of my work. I have a Mac desktop but ended up giving it to my husband since the laptop is portable to work in bed or in my studio.
6. Blue Microphone Snowball is a great all around microphone. I use it to narrate my youtube videos for great sound quality without the static noise from a built-in microphone on my laptop.
7. Samsung Note 10.1 Tab is everything to me. I use it to draw amazing designs. Did you know you could use it as an external monitor for a dslr camera? This saved me time when filming myself.
If you have an Android and want to have more focus control, download the DSLR Controller App. You also need to get a OTG Cable to connect your Android to you DSLR camera for it to work. Seriously, this is the best thing ever for photographers and videographers! Go YouTube it to see how to use your phone and/or tablet as a monitor for your camera! Gotta love YouTube!
8. Final Cut Pro X is what I use to edit all of my videos. I upgraded from iMovies for more control in editing every font and detail of my clips. I'm not a pro at it but it gets the job done!
9. Canon Rebel T4i is what I use to film my videos. Auto-focus is okay but I know in time I will get better at shooting. Wish me luck!
10. Bath and Body Work Candles is where I shop for new candles scents to try and stalk up my favorites. Lighting up one of these babies get me into a relax and happy state of mind. I like to change up candle scents every 2 to 3 days to excite my nose sensory.