Calling all stationery and planner addicts! Learn how to make book mark paperclips here.
I made cute paperclips for my notebooks and planners and many requested on instagram to make a tutorial on them. As promised, I filmed it and made a lot more to add to my office supply collection.
I put together images I liked to add to simple paperclips. Gold and white paperclips are my favorite. Download the front facing and flipped images here then print them on cardstock paper. These images that I used for personal use are not my own. I searched for cute images using google image.
Materials used for this tutorial:
- Marion Smith Designs Planner: http://bit.ly/1cqJ9QO
- Cardstock Paper: http://amzn.to/1JfSqbs
- Printer: http://amzn.to/1d6xSWH
- Scissors: http://amzn.to/1JaQNNR
- Craft Knife: http://amzn.to/1JaPMoM
- Laminator: http://amzn.to/1EJDAUf
- Laminating Pouches: http://amzn.to/1JfTtbq
- Paperclips: http://amzn.to/1PVL0zM
- Hot Glue Sticks: http://amzn.to/1ByhzHV
- Hot Glue: http://amzn.to/1LQx3gD